I've got my head but my head is unravelling, I've got my heart but my heart’s no good.

jueves, 12 de febrero de 2009

                               Breathing.

I'm finding my way back to sanity, again. Though I don't really know what I am gonna do when I get there. Take a breath and hold on tight, spin around one more time and gracefully fall back in the arms of grace...
I am looking past the shadows of my mind into the truth, and I'm trying to identify the voices in my head. God, which one's yours? Let me feel one more time what it feels like to feel alive, and break these calluses off of me one more time.
'Cause I am hanging on every word you say, and even if you don't want to speak tonight; that's alright with me. 'Cause I want nothing more than to sit outside Heaven's door, and listen to you breathing. Is where I want to be.
Nothing more than sit outside your door and listen to your breathing.
That's where I want to be.

No hay comentarios.:











CaracteristicaGrado
DESCONFIADO (paranoide)BASTANTE
SOLITARIO (esquizoide)MUCHO
EXCÉNTRICO (esquizotipico)BASTANTE
TEATRAL (histrionico)NADA
TRAVIESO (anti-social)NADA
PRESUMIDO (narcisita)NADA
TRÁGICO (limite)NADA
MANIATICO (obsesivo-compulsivo)MUCHO
SUMISO (dependiente)NADA
TÍMIDO (evitativo)NADA


Persoonlijkheidsstoornis Test