I've got my head but my head is unravelling, I've got my heart but my heart’s no good.

lunes, 9 de febrero de 2009

Blind.

I was young but I wasn't naive... I watched helpless as she turned around to leave. And still I have the pain I have to carry, a past so deep that even you could not bury if you tried.
I would fall asleep; only in hopes of dreaming that everything would be like it was before... But nights like this it seems are slowly fleeting, they disappear as reality is crashing to the floor.
After all this time I never thought we'd be here. And my love for you was blind, but I couldn't make you see it; that I loved you more than you'll ever know, and a part of me died when I let you go.

No hay comentarios.:











CaracteristicaGrado
DESCONFIADO (paranoide)BASTANTE
SOLITARIO (esquizoide)MUCHO
EXCÉNTRICO (esquizotipico)BASTANTE
TEATRAL (histrionico)NADA
TRAVIESO (anti-social)NADA
PRESUMIDO (narcisita)NADA
TRÁGICO (limite)NADA
MANIATICO (obsesivo-compulsivo)MUCHO
SUMISO (dependiente)NADA
TÍMIDO (evitativo)NADA


Persoonlijkheidsstoornis Test