I've got my head but my head is unravelling, I've got my heart but my heart’s no good.

domingo, 25 de enero de 2009

R P

I should never think What's in your heart, What's in our home; So I won't. You'll learn to hate me, And still you'll call me baby. Oh, love, Just call me by my name. And save your soul, Save your soul. Before you're too far gone, Before nothing can be done, I'll try to decide when She'll lie in the end, I ain't got no fight in me, In this whole damn world. Tell you to hold off, You choose to hold on. It's the one thing that I've known Once I put my coat on I'm coming out and this is all wrong. She's standing outside holding me, Saying; "Oh, please, I'm in love. I'm in love" Girl, save your soul, Go on save your soul Before you're too far gone, Before nothing can be done. 'Cause without me You got it all. So hold on. Without me you got it all, So hold on. Without me you got it all, Without me you got it all, So hold on. Without me you got it all, So hold on. Without me you got it all, So hold on.
I was damned by the light comin' Over all, as she Spoke with a voice that disrupted the sky. She said, "Walk on over, yeah to this bit of shade, I will wrap you in my arms"And she said, "Let me sign, let me sign."

No hay comentarios.:











CaracteristicaGrado
DESCONFIADO (paranoide)BASTANTE
SOLITARIO (esquizoide)MUCHO
EXCÉNTRICO (esquizotipico)BASTANTE
TEATRAL (histrionico)NADA
TRAVIESO (anti-social)NADA
PRESUMIDO (narcisita)NADA
TRÁGICO (limite)NADA
MANIATICO (obsesivo-compulsivo)MUCHO
SUMISO (dependiente)NADA
TÍMIDO (evitativo)NADA


Persoonlijkheidsstoornis Test