I've got my head but my head is unravelling, I've got my heart but my heart’s no good.

domingo, 25 de enero de 2009

Twilight~

"How often did you come here?"
"I come here almost every night."
I whirled, stunned. "Why?"
"You're interesting when you sleep." He spoke matter-of-factly. "You talk."
"No!" I gasped, heat flooding my face all the way to my hairline. I gripped the kitchen counter for support. I knew I talked in my sleep, of course; my mother teased me about it. I hadn't thought it was something I needed to worry about here, though.
His expression shifted instantly to chagrin. "Are you very angry with me?"
"That depends!" I felt and sounded like I'd had the breath knocked out of me.
He waited.
"On?" he urged.
"What you heard!" I wailed.
Instantly, silently, he was at my side, taking my hands carefully in his.
"Don't be upset!" he pleaded. He dropped his face to the level of my eyes, holding my gaze. I was embarrassed. I tried to look away.
He knew what I was getting at. "You did say my name," he admitted.
I sighed in defeat. "A lot?"
"How much do you mean by 'a lot,' exactly?"
"Oh no!" I hung my head.
He pulled me against his chest, softly, naturally. "Don't be self-conscious," he whispered in my ear. "If I could dream at all, it would be about you. And I'm not ashamed of it."



From Twilight by Stephenie Meyer.

No hay comentarios.:











CaracteristicaGrado
DESCONFIADO (paranoide)BASTANTE
SOLITARIO (esquizoide)MUCHO
EXCÉNTRICO (esquizotipico)BASTANTE
TEATRAL (histrionico)NADA
TRAVIESO (anti-social)NADA
PRESUMIDO (narcisita)NADA
TRÁGICO (limite)NADA
MANIATICO (obsesivo-compulsivo)MUCHO
SUMISO (dependiente)NADA
TÍMIDO (evitativo)NADA


Persoonlijkheidsstoornis Test