I've got my head but my head is unravelling, I've got my heart but my heart’s no good.

jueves, 10 de noviembre de 2011

I’m sorry,
If this hurts you...
But I tried to keep what we had once,
I was wrong.
...It wasn’t keeping me awake.

You didn’t listen,

You didn’t hear me,
When I said "I want more"
I got no more,
You weren't stealing me away...

It wasn't enough,
To get me
What it is I want.
It wasn't enough
To get me,
Everything I need.
And I,
I wish it was...
It was time,
To give it up.

All the memories

That we lost,
All the time that I spent with you everyday,
I think it’s running down the drain.

I’m feeling,

That we faded...
Don’t make this as hard
As you think it would be,
It’s a lot easier than it seems.

And I felt it falling down,
Slowly,
Slowly...

I clearly saw it starting to drown...
Can’t stop it now.
I could see it burning out...

Wasn't enough
To get me
Everything I need,
And I,
I wish it was.
I think it was time,
To give this up...

It was not enough,

...For me

No hay comentarios.:











CaracteristicaGrado
DESCONFIADO (paranoide)BASTANTE
SOLITARIO (esquizoide)MUCHO
EXCÉNTRICO (esquizotipico)BASTANTE
TEATRAL (histrionico)NADA
TRAVIESO (anti-social)NADA
PRESUMIDO (narcisita)NADA
TRÁGICO (limite)NADA
MANIATICO (obsesivo-compulsivo)MUCHO
SUMISO (dependiente)NADA
TÍMIDO (evitativo)NADA


Persoonlijkheidsstoornis Test