I've got my head but my head is unravelling, I've got my heart but my heart’s no good.

domingo, 23 de octubre de 2011

Irony is a motherfucker.

Life is as harsh and ironic as it is incomprehensible.
You can easily get along with someone that proves to have opposite tastes or opinions than your very own. But, you'll find rather difficult indeed, to sympathize with somebody that has an opposite approach on life than yours, and you won't notice this until you've grown truly fond of that someone.
Because that's just what life is.
Harsh.
Incomprehensible.
Ironic.

No hay comentarios.:











CaracteristicaGrado
DESCONFIADO (paranoide)BASTANTE
SOLITARIO (esquizoide)MUCHO
EXCÉNTRICO (esquizotipico)BASTANTE
TEATRAL (histrionico)NADA
TRAVIESO (anti-social)NADA
PRESUMIDO (narcisita)NADA
TRÁGICO (limite)NADA
MANIATICO (obsesivo-compulsivo)MUCHO
SUMISO (dependiente)NADA
TÍMIDO (evitativo)NADA


Persoonlijkheidsstoornis Test