I've got my head but my head is unravelling, I've got my heart but my heart’s no good.

martes, 16 de febrero de 2010

My heart doesn't beat, have I become unsensitive? I've cried so much I already do it even out of mere rutine. There are memories I wish I could lock away, the sadness that lives in my insides has never gone away. Never doubt it; you make me feel like a child, when we are together and you give me all of your love. I wanna be away from myself, but what a fool! that's impossible. I'm sick, I've become crazy for an obsession, I'm nervous and I, don't feel anymore my pressure, And I wonder about the things I will never understand. I'm in love with hatred, with this fucking anger, You're my today, you'll be my tomorrow and you are the best that has happened to me.

What the hell is wrong with me?

No hay comentarios.:











CaracteristicaGrado
DESCONFIADO (paranoide)BASTANTE
SOLITARIO (esquizoide)MUCHO
EXCÉNTRICO (esquizotipico)BASTANTE
TEATRAL (histrionico)NADA
TRAVIESO (anti-social)NADA
PRESUMIDO (narcisita)NADA
TRÁGICO (limite)NADA
MANIATICO (obsesivo-compulsivo)MUCHO
SUMISO (dependiente)NADA
TÍMIDO (evitativo)NADA


Persoonlijkheidsstoornis Test