I've got my head but my head is unravelling, I've got my heart but my heart’s no good.

domingo, 1 de febrero de 2009

Who Knew.

You took my hand, You showed me how. You promised me you'd be around... I took your words And I believed In everything You said to me.
If someone said three years from now You'd be long gone, I'd stand up and punch them out, Cause they're all wrong. I know better, Cause you said forever And ever. Who knew.
Remember when we were such fools, And so convinced and just too cool. I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend, I'd give anything.
When someone said count your blessings now, before they're long gone, I guess I just didn't know how, I was all wrong. They knew better, Still you said forever And ever. Who knew.
That last kiss I'll cherish, Until we meet again. And time makes It harder, I wish I could remember, But I keep Your memory. You visit me in my sleep, My darling; Who knew. My darling, I miss you. My darling, Who knew.

No hay comentarios.:











CaracteristicaGrado
DESCONFIADO (paranoide)BASTANTE
SOLITARIO (esquizoide)MUCHO
EXCÉNTRICO (esquizotipico)BASTANTE
TEATRAL (histrionico)NADA
TRAVIESO (anti-social)NADA
PRESUMIDO (narcisita)NADA
TRÁGICO (limite)NADA
MANIATICO (obsesivo-compulsivo)MUCHO
SUMISO (dependiente)NADA
TÍMIDO (evitativo)NADA


Persoonlijkheidsstoornis Test