I've got my head but my head is unravelling, I've got my heart but my heart’s no good.

lunes, 16 de febrero de 2009

Not Meant To Be.

It's never enough to say I'm sorry, it's never enough to say I care. But I'm caught between what you wanted from me, and knowing if I give that to you, I might just disappear. It's never enough to say I love you. No, it's never enough to say I try. It's hard to believe that's there's no way out for you and me, and it seems to be, the story of our life. Is there still time to turn this around? Should we be building this up, instead of tearing it down? But I keep thinking, maybe it's too late. Nobody wins when everyone's losing. Oh, it's like one step forward and two steps back, no matter what I do you're always mad, and I can't change your mind. Oh, it's like trying to turn around on a one way street, I can't give you what you want and it's killing me. And I, I'm starting to see; maybe we're not meant to be.
I, I finally see, that baby we're not meant to be.

No hay comentarios.:











CaracteristicaGrado
DESCONFIADO (paranoide)BASTANTE
SOLITARIO (esquizoide)MUCHO
EXCÉNTRICO (esquizotipico)BASTANTE
TEATRAL (histrionico)NADA
TRAVIESO (anti-social)NADA
PRESUMIDO (narcisita)NADA
TRÁGICO (limite)NADA
MANIATICO (obsesivo-compulsivo)MUCHO
SUMISO (dependiente)NADA
TÍMIDO (evitativo)NADA


Persoonlijkheidsstoornis Test