I've got my head but my head is unravelling, I've got my heart but my heart’s no good.

domingo, 7 de octubre de 2012

I can still feel you hold my hand, little man
And even the moment I knew...

Come on baby with me we're gonna fly away from here
Out of this curtain room and this horrible grey, we'll just disappear
Come on baby with me we're gonna fly away from here

What if I'm standing in the closet trying to talk to you?
What if I kept the hand-me-downs you won't grow into?
And what if I really thought some miracle would see us through?
What if the miracle was even getting one moment with you?

I see your bare feet down the hallway
I love you to the moon and back...

No hay comentarios.:











CaracteristicaGrado
DESCONFIADO (paranoide)BASTANTE
SOLITARIO (esquizoide)MUCHO
EXCÉNTRICO (esquizotipico)BASTANTE
TEATRAL (histrionico)NADA
TRAVIESO (anti-social)NADA
PRESUMIDO (narcisita)NADA
TRÁGICO (limite)NADA
MANIATICO (obsesivo-compulsivo)MUCHO
SUMISO (dependiente)NADA
TÍMIDO (evitativo)NADA


Persoonlijkheidsstoornis Test